Agnostic Church of
Ag nos tic \ag-nas-tik\ One who holds the view that
any ultimate reality is unknown and probably unknowable.
Founded in 1994, the Agnostic Church of Breckenridge
worships the “Great Outdoors,” and makes several pilgrimages to its mecca, the
top of Peak 7, each year. After receiving one’s baptism in the Holy Hot Tub,
members of the church must promise to appall someone soon, and take a shot of
tequila. With a sacrament of nachos and a beer, the motto of the church is “We haven’t got a prayer!”
MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH
ACTIVITES OF THE CHURCH
Peace on Earth!
ACB Top 10 COMMANDMENTS
10.Thou shall not cut lift lines.
9. Thou shall not covet thy neighbours sheep
8. Thou shall keep thy sword sheathed
7. Man of great speed who cuts ropes shall lose his way
6. She who free-heels is one buffed Betty
5. When naked in a garden, refuse the first bite
4. Thou shall covet thy neighbours wife
3. Thou shall not rip off thy neighbours
2. Thou shall not enter thy hot tub clothed
One with tips
crossed shall find he has no center
for more see:
The crucifixion of ullr
Reproduction of any material or use of any character herein forbidden except by permission from
Summit Free Press, Inc. Copyright ©1994, 1995, 1996,1997,1998, 1999, 2000,
2001, 2002, 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 Summit Free Press, Inc.
(Don’t ask us about the secret radical
splinter group of the church.)
summit free press